Welcome to my blog! I'm an ESOL teacher and teacher trainer in the UK, and you'll find some of the websites I know about in this blog, and some suggestions on how to use them. Hope it's helpful.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Twist Our Words

This is a really quirky little site - I'm going to send it to my students now and see what they come up with!   You can choose words from a list and make a video of celebrities saying your sentence.  The list is pretty limited, it has to be said – doesn’t even include ‘you’ – but maybe that’s part of the fun. 


It’s certainly a challenge and will make your students think….. if, of course, they don’t discover the ‘Lucky Dip’ button and get the site to create one for them!    Here's mine:


1 comment:

  1. This is fun! I can see it as a pre-writing tool to kickstart the imagination :)

    ReplyDelete